Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shadowfax and Neo - How the world’s gonna handle us!

Neo is my most trusted friend since my school days. Neo is cool, smart, intelligent(conditions apply)...truly a heart break kid(thats not a compliment). This blog's truly dedicated to the 8th wonder of the world….NEO.

She: hey shadowfax! Guess what
Shadowfax: what?
She: me getting married da.
Shadowfax: pathetic!
She(with already half nose cut): hey velayadadha da…u know I am marrying my friend da.
Shadowfax: oh Shwetha va marry panna poriya….coool!
She snaps the phone!!


She: hey neo? Good morning da!
Neo: enna un munchi panni mari irukku.
She:???


Shadowfax(in a dull tone): dei unta oru mukkiyamana vishyam pesanum?
Neo: enna saga poriya…
Shadowfax: !!


Shadowfax: neo this is she1.
Neo: huh!(scorns at she1)
Shadowfax: ???
She2 looks at shadowfax like she would set him ablaze with her reddend eyes.


Shadowfax: dei unnoda wife oruthana romba nerama pathutey irukana ne ennada pannuva
Neo: oru night poitu variyanu kepen…
Shadowfax: ???


Shadowfax: Dei ne venumna paru unga patti sagum pothu un perla kodikanakana sothu eluthi vaika poranga…
Neo: appdiya…appuram
Shadowfax: dei chumma thimir pidichu pesatha da…unga patti setha ne ennada pannuva..
Neo: weekendla setha ooruku poven illati pogamaten.
Shadowfax: enda ipdi pesura
Neo : appuram enna sappuma….
Shadowfax: "I quit"


Neo’s quotable quotes:
“en devadhai enga irukalo……….evanoda paduthurukalo”
“my wife must be my 100th F***”
“first nightla light off panna maten”


The ultimate one happened yesterday!

Shadowfax: Neo firstnightla ne ennada pannuva…
Neo: she2 iniku ne romba tireda irupa…thungunu solluven
Shadowfax: nambiten!

life's too wonderful to be spent laughing all time!

You made my life beautiful in one way! you are the one who taught me my greatest lessons of all time "Face the greatest obstacles with the sweetest smile...never show your weakness to the world...thats how a hero will rise!!"

I asked neo to read this post...

Shadowfax: dei...epdi da irunthuchu intha blog
Neo: nakku nakkunu nakkitiyae...
Shadowfax:??? !@##

No comments: